Even though our resort is in the rural Kawartha region, north of Peterborough Ontario, we are very easy to find.
The best way to see exactly where we are is via Google Maps
Here is a Google Maps link to our resort and golf course
Directions from Toronto
- Take Hwy 401 East to Hwy 115
- Drive North on Hwy 115 to exit "Hwy 7/Fowlers Corners" (this is just south of Peterborough)
- Head in the direction the sign indicates to go to Fowlers Corners
- At the Fowlers Corners intersection, turn RIGHT onto County Road 1 (aka Lindsay Road)
- Take Lindsay Road until it ends at Chemong Road and turn LEFT
- Continue on Chemong Road into the village of Bridgenorth and then turn LEFT at your second set of stop lights to go across the bridge (this is in the downtown centre of Bridgenorth)
- Take the James Gifford Causeway across Chemong Lake and then take your first RIGHT (County Road 16)
- Continue on County Road 16 into the hamlet of Ennismore
- At the 4-way stop in Ennismore (where post office and corner store are), turn RIGHT (Tara Road)
- Continue on Tara, which turns into "Lakehurst Road"; go across Gannon's Narrows Bridge (which separates Buckhorn Lake and Pigeon Lake) for approximately 15 minutes
- Turn RIGHT on Six Foot Bay Road
- At the end of Six Foot Bay Road, on the right, is our resort and golf course.
Approximate driving time from Toronto is 1 hour 45 minutes.